skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
TENGGOL FAR AWAY
As you can see in the picture is Pulau Redang. Beside that island is Pulau Gemia. We can't see the Pulau Gemia because of thick fog. I want to try to go there someday. One of my friend has a resort there. We can see this island from UITM Dungun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Electron World
Welcome to my electron world. I'm the fan Of Roger Federer.
Electron World
Welcome to my electron world. I'm the fan Of Roger Federer.
Dafi/Bila Terasa Rindu
Get this widget
|
Track details
|
eSnips Social DNA
Roger Federer
Aku lagi Handsome
Husani
Roger Husaini
Naruto
the next hokage
LEGEND of ROGER FEDERER
Number 1
THE KING
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2007
(7)
▼
October
(4)
TENGGOL FAR AWAY
NARUTO VS SASUKE
BOAT ON THE LAND
FOTRESS 3 UITM
►
June
(3)
About Me
Hakeshi
View my complete profile
Roger
Roger Federer
Husaini
Roger Husaini
Number 1
Roger Federer
Roger's wining
Roger Federer
Legend
Roger Federer
"This trophie is mine"
Roger Federer
I'm the winner
Roger Federer
No comments:
Post a Comment